Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 July 2018

Busy Sunday



Well there will be a few sore heads in London and Hampshire this morning I think, what a great match the final was yesterday, and despite me thinking that  wearing my Hampshire shirt might blight them, the boys of former besty club in the South did me proud.

they also posted a record score!

There always has to be a loser inn these cases, and Kent played well but were just not good enough on the day.


Today is a quiet day as I start to get things organised for next weekend, when Sophie and I are off on our grand tour ..................of Todmorden.
I hope they are ready for us!!

I also have booked my hotel for xmas as I look a long way ahead, I just have to get my flight sorted and then can relax.

 The sun is shining and the hydrangeas are starting to come round a little and one is finally showing its colour.

I have things to do in the garden today too as I hope to start off some new hydrangeas. I also have managed to start off a new vine, I may not get any wine, but they do look pretty.

 Its July and we have no more county championship action until the end of this month, we are however heading into T20 action and all the razzmatazz that  it brings with it.

Time to head off and get things sorted.

have a great Sunday

No comments :