Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 May 2020

Another Bank Holiday looms


Well another Bank holiday is on the horizon.
The year is moving towards the half way mark. We are so close to June.

There is still nothing really to report on cricket  although apparently the England  bowlers will be allowed back into training, staggering  training sessions that will take place at various grounds around the country.

I've thought long and hard about where I stand on any cricket this season and to be honest, I think that I will be giving it all a miss.

I've kept myself clear of Covid 19 so far so I  will continue to keep myself very much to myself.

Which is exactly what I have been doing.

Taking time out for me, and having a good old sifting of the wheat from the chaff.


I feel a heck of a lot better for it I can tell you.

Huge thanks to friends who contacted me, so very kind and lovely of you all. 

And so I am heading back to my happy little life.

Have a good weekend, in the circumstances.

Stay safe.



No comments :