Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 May 2020

End of the week



So here we are at the end of some week.

For me, its been very tiring, and upsetting and frustrating, it  has left me feeling undervalued, unwell and unsure what to do for the best.

However enough of my problem lets see what I have missed whilst I have been trying to sort out everything in the land of water, and lower my blood pressure and stop the palpitations.

Well,Yorkshire have cancelled all the contracts for overseas players, which I think  we all saw coming as some other counties have already done this.
Of course old 'Dolly hair' Vaughan, had to put his oar in, but that is solely to protect those in his 'stable' and protect his future income.


The 100 has been delayed for 2020 which is for the best although personally I think it needs  scrapping for good and a decent plan for the future of the County Championship and one day cricket.

Obviously as you can tell I am not in the best of moods, and not had the greatest of weeks.
Its not very often that I feel totally beaten, but I have felt just that this week.
Times are difficult enough without lazy  Richard Tators, sitting at home and not accessible during working hours, making it worse by emailing staff with veiled threats of pay cuts or worse and leaving me to try to stop the mutiny.
And then yesterday to top  it all, throw out the furlough email.

I can only deal with so much { having had all authority taken off me 18  months ago}and I have reached saturation on that point.
As I waved bye for a few weeks { hopefully} to my own draughtsman, I really wondered when they will just call time on the company and put an end to the charade that we have been living for over a year.

Anyhoo

Have a great weekend, stay safe and don't let the b***ards grind you down...………………. sadly I did!

I am going to spend the weekend doing Tai Chi and facial yogaing and hoping that my hair goes curly again soon!

No comments :