Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Tuesday no news day




Hello Tuesday and I wonder what today has in store.

I have been looking on line for wallpaper but am loathe to buy as I really want to see it in the 'real', so all wallpapering exploits are on hold along with cricket, holidays, and just any type of  fun in general.

In the office yesterday we were discussing who we would like to be in lockdown with,  obviously for 50% of the staff, Kelly Brook, Susannah Reid and ( surprisingly on one count ) Angela Strawbridge were the top 3.
The other 50% went for Jools Holland ( not me) and Lenny Kravitz {Sean Bean  thrown in too}
Ahh how we laughed as we filled another day on death row.

And now as I prepare for another day, I realise that having just 4 of us in the office for 5/6 weeks, we will all take badly when the rest of them come back!

I've been out for a walk already this morning, managing to get in 2000 steps.
I hope too get another 3000 in at lunchtime and fill in the remainder tonight. in between a couple of minutes of jogging { still going slow on this}.

And now I am off to the post office, not a lot to report so sorry this is short and boring

Have a good day whatever you are doing, and what ever you are doing, stay safe.



No comments :