Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 May 2020

New week, new attitude




Another week begins, and after the stress of last week, I have taken the weekend to think long and hard and plan for the future.

Getting to the end of this current situation is key and how long that will be is anyone's guess. However I am thinking ahead and this is the main thing.

The weekend has come and gone in a flash, I haven't done anything really, not even chutney making.
I did write a lot of letters and will be posting them this week.
I also had the 'joy' of food shopping which I have to say is now bottom of my list of things to do.
People have not become kinder in the supermarket that's for sure.

We have a short week at work, as Friday is VE Day. so roll on the next 4 days.

This weekend I should have been in Southampton with James Bond and besty chum Terry, however that was not to be and so yesterday I joined in Sybils picnic, a yearly event organised by my friend Jacqui to raise awareness of Huntingtons disease.

Luckily the sun shone long enough to have a pleasant hour in the garden scoffing my picnic.

Well short one today as I have to head to the post office to send off some 'stuff' I've flogged on ebay and post some letters.

I am still managing to get rid of things that I no longer need, but I am missing my trips to the charity shop.

Stay safe




No comments :