Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 December 2021

Friday again

A week gone by and its been full on busy. 

Beginning of the week, I was trying to sort out my ear infection ( caused by ear not popping after coming home from Iceland).

Wednesday I went to get my booster, and true to form, yesterday I was in a very sorry state, nauseous,  freezing cold, blinding headache and very tired, very much flu symptoms. Could hardly put one foot in front of the other. I've had the flu twice in my life and I this was very like it. Even my fingers hurt!

We had snow too so that didn't help at all.

This morning I feel sort of OK, a bit headachy and tired, and I am about to toss a coin to see if I go to work or not.

Last weekend I had Micky Bell come to stay , despite storm Arwen and all the carnage that went with it we had a fun time.

This weekend ( and I have to be better for tomorrow) I am off to N Yorkshire to meet up with TLML, its our Christmas 'do'!!!!

I will be popping up next week briefly as we head into the final weeks before holibobs. I have quite a lot on at work so it means that I will be leaving  home at the stupid o'clock that I would normally write the blog.

I am arranging to meet up with James Bond before the big day which will be brilliant. Fingers crossed that we can sort it.


Tonight is cocktail hour, it might be a half hearted affair, depending on how I feel.

And with that I've tossed the coin and lost so I am off out the door in the freezing cold and dark.

I wish you a bon weekend.



 

No comments :