Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 December 2021

Another week

 




Here we go! only one more Monday after today before we break up for Christmas.

Obviously I'm not counting!

So since Friday morning there has been a lot going on, Yorkshire now have no coaching staff, I did see a rumour that they are looking to put Darren Gough in as Director of Cricket,  so it'll ballroom dancing lesson for the lads and hopefully no hook ups with Essex girls. And that's probably the best I can say. If this is the decision. there does appear to be some kind of serious toadying going on!

my heart is not just broken but beginning to be torn into little pieces.

I have returned to normal ( sort of) after my booster, and as such was able to go  to the 'Christmas do' in Northallerton with TLML. we put away some food let me tell you, and it was absolutely spot on. I would tell you where we went, but  because its so good I'm keeping it a secret.

Yesterday, would have been my Dads birthday, so after going to see my poorly sister, I went to see Dad, I took a flask of coffee and a choux bun ( his favourite). Sitting in the rain having a drink and eating my bun, good for the heart and the soul.

Back home to use up odd apples and pears and make the last batch of chutney for the year. and pack up some Xmas hampers.

And before I knew it, here we are Monday again.

Who knows what this week will bring.

One thing is for sure, brighter days are on there way.

Have a great day, don't work too hard.



No comments :