Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 December 2021

My last week


 


So the sun is about to rise on my last week at the saltmines.

Am I sad?

Well I am sad to leave my little gang, but not sad to be leaving behind the the shabby bunch that call themselves the directors.

I have a lot to do this week ( obviously)as my desk was piled up on Friday with things for me to complete.

Come Friday, its bye bye and on I go.


In crickety news, lets start with England, who lost the first Ashes test. Lots of ' where was Jimmy'? For the love of dogs! no one man could change the s**t show that was the England performance.

Move on and try harder this week!

Yorkshire...........well I don't think I would be the Director of Cricket for all the champagne in France, trying to put together a new coaching team, gain the trust of players who have had their hearts ripped out and trodden on. Building a county pretty much from scratch!.

I doubt we will hear anything until the new year ( and obviously there will be news today just to prove  me wrong).

And now time to head out of the door.

Have a great Monday.

Just think in 2 weeks time Christmas will have been and gone,




No comments :