Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 December 2021

I've no idea what day it is

 


Its that time of the year when you are sill on holiday but have no idea what the day is!

Since Friday I have been convinced every day was Saturday! That may/may not  have had something to do with early morning martinis, but hell, what ever day it is, I'm on Christmas holidays and don't have to be anywhere.

I do however still have a lot of sorting out upstairs ready for starting my new job on 4th January ( saying that instead of week tomorrow, makes it seem longer away).

Christmas has been lovely for me, lots of sleep and recharging of batteries. Its also been a good time for reflection and decision.

Things have happened this year that have helped me see a clearer way for 2022. 

and cricket, well lets just give the Aussies the Ashes, we are playing so badly that we are actually a joke. When will the ECB realise that their money pit of a made up game is not helping our players, it may well be lining their pockets but its not helping our imagine as a test team.

I cannot even be bothered to  listen through the night, this is not like me at all. The disappointment of hearing the openers out quicker than their last cup of tea got cold is not inspiring.

So now I am off to look for new curtains for my office ( online obviously as I don't intend  to get dressed again today), and get things on FB market place and eBay. The whole clearout begins ( again).

Have a great day 

No comments :