Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Here we go


 Here we are at Wednesday and I have had TMS on all night, current score England 147 all out, and now its raining!
Pat Cummins put on some show in his debut match as Captain!

Well I handed in my notice on Monday as I was offered a great chance with a Life Science company.

I was and still am absolutely buzzing about this, and true to form, yesterday I was offered another job that I had interviewed for, this was also a fabulous opportunity.

Just like flipping buses, don't see one for 4.5 years and then 4 come along!

As for current work, best statement yet.

Richard Tator 'I'm not sure this is a good move for you;

Me, ' You don't even know who, what or where I am going'

RT, 'Yes well I'm still not sure'

Obviously the reality that he will have to do his own work now is hitting home.

Its  going to be a new year, new start, just what we always promise ourselves.

I now have to turn the dressing room /3rd bedroom into an office, but hey I don't have too far to go to travel in the mornings.


Have a cracking day, its half way to the weekend already.


No comments :