Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 June 2018

And breathe



Well I made it to Friday and I have to get through this morning and then I can  look forward to a weekend of peace and quiet ( and cricket). There will be washing going on but nothing new there!.

The great clear out will also be gathering speed as really start to weed out the furniture. Do I really need everything that I have, am I looking to be a little bit minimalist ( can you be a little 'bit' minimalist?).
Changes happening.

The big match last night was for charity and saw West Indies v ICC World XI. Big names out on show, but the Windies gave them a good thrashing.


I read with interest Joey Roots comments regarding the upcoming test. I love Joe, but please can someone give him a new script.'Urging' his side to prove they can be  a 'really good team'!!!!! Seriously???? these boys are supposed to be the cream of English cricket, they are supposed to be a really good team.
They looked a long way from it last weekend.

Stokes is up for a late fitness test to see if he can play.

With a lot of the office heading off on holidays next week , it is going to be a quiet place, 'our iron' will be back from his hols hopefully fully fit and 'C Bomb' Bill will be alternating between office and several sites.
This may give me a chance to clear a pile of manuals instead of firefighting!

There has to be an easier way to make a buck.........................

Well its a short one as I head off to the saltmines.
Radio will be on at 10.55am and then I will be leaving work and heading to Iceland, sadly just the frozen food place to pick up some frozen veg ( sometimes the lifesaver in a vegan diet).

Ah the excitement, Test match and Iceland, what more could a girl want on a Friday.

No comments :