Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 May 2018

Bad hair day



Well after struggling to get out of bed this morning I was greeted by the sight of hair that is standing straight up, and by straight I mean vertically and curly!! I have no idea how I sleep but it must be very strangely, I'm struggling to make a decent attempt at sorting the mess out.

However back to yesterday.

Rain caused delay for my boys and with overs reduced , they decided to have every one on the edge of their seats as they took it down to the last over. Matthew Fisher showing real guts and with another outstanding performance from Tom K-C  we won Willey was given a place in the team after his venture into the money game, he took 4-47 but I am yet to be convinced of his commitment to Yorkshire.
Controversial? no just my thoughts.

Middlesex were playing at former home, Merchant Taylors School and with pictures coming through thick and fast I was getting very home sick sitting at my desk. I did however give one of my twitter followers Dan a guided tour of the school, from 252 ,miles away.
Not Middx's day though as Hampshire beat them.

lovely to see a 'flicx pitch' in action during the interval.

Today sees Leicestershire and Lancashire in action so I hopefully will be listening to that.

I am also full on planning  what to do with my life next, surely sitting in traffic for 2 hours a day and working 8.5 is not really the way forward, is it?

There has to be more to life than this.

Anything with cricket and cocktails would be perfect.

Who knows?

Well time to get on the road.

its Thursday and the weekend is getting closer.





No comments :