Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 October 2017

another working week







Another working week begins and  I am hobbling badly this morning on my now blue/black toe, very painful to say the least.

I think this is now a lesson to me to always wear slippers around the house!

Right there is some cricket news today, after Scotland beat my Barramundis on Friday and went ahead of them in the league table, a cracking win by the home side yeaterday,saw them now ahead of the kilted ones and only 2 points below The Netherlands.
Well its all going off in the race to qualify for the World Cup qualifiers.

I have to say I do like the Scotland shirt, very fetching with the tartan sleeves!

South Africa were on fire yesterday as they walloped Bangladesh and won the series.
Kagiso Rabada took a 10 wicket haul and  there were no less than 4 South African centurions, it was some match.
I did catch some of it yesterday, before important jobs called.

Well the curtain track is down, the screw holes are filled and the undercoat is on, ready for glossing tonight and the new curtain pole going up tomorrow night.

Yes I have finally made a start in the dining room, and hope to have this sorted by the weekend.

Best laid plans and all that...


Nearly time to head off to the office, where this week I hope to have all the second floor cleared ready for new archiving facilities being installed. We are moving forward.

And finally, just to say many congratulations to our Chairman and the lovely Jemima who both ran the Chicago marathon.
You have my total admiration.

Ok I'm off to do my thing.





No comments :