Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 October 2017

where did the weekend go?



well, gone are the days when Sunday was a day of rest!
I was up and  busy and had the smallest room in the house wallpapered by just after lunch.

I had also whipped up a batch of plum and apple chutney too.

I managed to got 2 lengths of wallpaper on the spare room, before starting to strip the dining room. I have one job set aside for each evening when I get home this week and intend to be a lot further forward by this time next weekend.

All these jobs have needed to be done and although I was tempted to get someone in to do them, I am pleased that I cracked on and did them myself.
The broken nails and sore back however tell another tale!

Its only taken me 6 months to get fully started.


The Xmas cakes were put on hold until next weekend when I intend to whip up another batch.

 I am struggling to find any cricket news with the exception that England ladies won their game against Australian.

This was a much needed win after 2 defeats and hopefully will spur them on .

South Africa cleared up in Bangladesh as they completed a series win in the T20 with David Warner hitting the fastest international T20 century. Miller was dropped on 0, and the went on to score 101 in  36 balls his century coming in 35 balls.
South Africa won every match against the visitors.

well another week begins and I am about to head out of the door.

Its going to be a busy old week for me at work and at home, but I have a plan and I am going to stick to it.

I also need to find some white silk hydrangeas.....................but that's another story





No comments :