Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 October 2017

it's Saturday




I am up late and enjoying a quiet cup of coffee in the garden, whilst tapping out the blog on the 'lapdog'.
its chilly and windy but it is peaceful.

 However all is not peaceful in the England camp.

As Ben Stokes is on on a 'delay' for the Ashes, 'who they gonna call?'

well it sure ain't Ghostbusters!

its none other that the perpetual tourist.
he must be packing his suntan cream and his kindle now, ready for another jolly holiday, because sure as eggs is eggs he will be injured the moment that they touch down.

call me what ever you want about this comment, but I think we know that he will be.

As if Durham are not in enough poo, it was announced yesterday that Colleywobble  is signing until the end of the 2018 season, at least its not the 5 year contract that was being bandied around.

lose the young ones hang onto the old timers, he will be gearing himself up now for a coaching roll.

My Barramundis lost out to Scotland in their game yesterday, which means that Scotland over take them in the league.

sad for the little island but well done to them

I am now gearing myself up to get 'stuff done', and also a 2 mile hike to pick up my car hopefully later today.

Then try to get other things sorted, at least 2 loads of washing are already on the line!

well super short today, but I am sure that you have better things to do than sit around ready this garbage.

have a brilliant Saturday


No comments :