Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 October 2017

The day of rest.......



........... yeah right!, after a bit of a lie in yesterday I was awake at stupid o'clock this morning. and let me tell you something, it is now 6.50am and it is still dark outside!
I am no likey this turn of events.

I am not heading out for  a ramble yet as I had a little accident on the way to bed last night which involved my toe coming into contact with the skirting board,
This morning it is very sore and very red/purple/tinged with black,

Not sure how I will get my Jimmy Choos on for work tomorrow.

So as there is no cricket news you will have to have news from the Chateau.

Well the limo came back from the garage and it is now renamed 'Steve Austin'.
Nice to have him back and sounding and driving much  better.

I lost 2+ hours of my life that I will never get back, when I had to chat to Kiki even though I told her I was really busy and then an hour later she tipped  up on the door step!!!!!!!

By the time she left I was not in the best of tempers and headed to the town to waste another 5 minutes of my life looking around.
actually I fib as I was in Aldi for half an hour of which 15 minutes was queueing to be served.

I spent a good part of the early evening knitting and then got a call from 'BKOTF' to 'come out to play'.

I refused but ended up with him calling in and a funny old evening it was too.

I think I have guessed my birthday present.


Ihope for you all that we have some cricket news soon, as I have just realised what a boring life I lead!

I am typing this on the 'lapdog' again but it now seems to have developed a life of its own and is doing some very odd things like changing the font to bold and underlining!

oh well I soldier on!

Happy Sunday I am about to strip the beds and do washing!

See told you.......very very boring.








No comments :