Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 October 2017

New week



So new week starts as we close the door on the domestic cricket season.

However lots still going on internationally,

starting with my 'other' besty bowler only going and getting injured. I am keeping a sharp eye on this news, I cannot have two of my South African bowlers crocked.


The Ashes tour is still the hot topic as to 'will he or won't play?'

I'm bored with it all, we need to wait and see what the outcome is.

Over in Port Moresby Papua New Guinea  are taking on Scotland.
On day 2 Scotland are 103-2 in reply to 404. Looks like the Barramundis are responding well to their interim coach.

Busy week ahead for me at work, and then busier when I get home.

I need to try to see a difference by the end of October, and the garage needs a good clear out too!


So as I put away the flasks and cricnic wear, washed blanky and stored away, stored the fold up chairs in the garage, I realised that I lug a boat load of 'stuff' with me for a day out!

Next year I think that I will try to take less.


Its cold and windy here in the North East of Blighty and I fair got blown about on my ramble this morning.

I now have to try to make a silk purse out of a sows ear before heading off down the 167.

Have a great Monday and enjoy the week, Its October and  only a matter of months until the cricket season starts again .













No comments :