Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 October 2017

Sorry!


Before I do anything else this morning I have to say a HUGE sorry to TLJL and TLML as I forgot to mention his birthday 9 days ago!

I would like to say its was because I was travelling the world, swilling champagne and having a fabulous time, but in truth it was because I have been very busy at work, incredibly tired and trying to do a million and one things here at the chateau.
So a very belated 24th birthday to TLJ and I hope that everyone had a good time.

In other news Durham have signed Australian Nathan Rimmington on a two year deal. This is starting to bolster up the team after it was left much depleted with the recent exodus.

Hampshire all rounder Ian Holland signed a two year deal with the club .

South Africa continue their winning ways in Bangladesh, as they won the T20 match by 20 runs.

England Women lost their game against the Australian  side  as the hosts make it 2 wins.

No more BBL07 news but I am sure that it will be coming in thick and fast soon.

I'm ready for the off, its half day Friday but there is still a lot to get done, however after introducing 'bacon butty Friday' ( not for me you understand) everyone will be in high spirits today.

News on the dream front, I either did not dream or did not remember it.

I am not the only person who has had some strange dreams of late, luckily I did  not meet a Bolivian Dignitary  at Michael Bentines funeral!!!! That one must have taken some amount of cheese!

So it is a short one today as I have lots to do before I head out into the cold and dark.
Yes it is still very very black outside.
Anyone would think that winter is coming!

Have a fabulous Friday!







No comments :