Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Slept in



Its Wednesday, its the middle of the week and I 'sort of' slept in!

I went to bed early enough but then woke up at 11.45pm after the most weird of dreams, I actually had to get up and go down stairs and check that a very old boyfriend was not watching TV or asleep on the sofa.
By the time I got back to 'mon lit' I was wide awake and spent a good hour mulling over what may have triggered the dream.

I then woke up at 5.40am which is very late for me!


Anyhoo lets see what is going on elsewhere.

Well Michael Vaughan is continuing to call for a change to 'the cricket culture of today'........................... hmmmm did his team  not drink all night before Heading to Downing Street ( and yes I know they had just won the Ashes), where someone relieved themselves in the garden?

Did some of this team ( and back room staff) not get involved in an incident with a pedalo when under the influence of drink?

I appreciate fully that there was no fighting/arrests etc, but the above incident could have been  far worse ( well one of the back room staff got sacked which was bad).

we all have to wait and see what the outcome of the Stokes enquiry is, and then look at the way to move forward without 'nannying' players.

My opinion only!

Loving that here on the 4th of October, the Aussies are in full on Ashes mode, as they are setting up what they want to do.

I cannot wait for the 23rd November, ( even though my birthday is before this!)

Over in PNG, Scotland continued to bat, slowly, for over 2 days to score 514.
The game is heading for a draw but Scotland will nudge ahead of PNG in the table due to first innings total.
PNG are currently  (6.19am UK time) 192-3.

And at 6.20am UK time, it is time for me to toddle off and start my work day.

Happy Hump Day


its all downhill to the weekend now.









No comments :