Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 December 2018

A long lie in






I have had a long lie in after having a relatively  early night, it had been half day Friday, but it had been a full on day, including the gas problem which luckily was resolved before I headed to bed.

Its very dark still outside but I am preparing to head out to the post office ( my new place to go on a Saturday) and then get ready to head off to a party tonight.
 

Over n Australia the test is ongoing with the hosts all out for 326 and India 82-2.
Its interesting to read that CA have said that they are open to hosting 4 day tests. Not something that I  am keen to see, but wince it seems that every format of the game is being tampered with I guess it will happen sooner rather than not at all.

Here in Blighty  we got  the news that Ashley Giles has take the role vacated by Andrew Strauss. I wish him all the best.
I fear that this job is the poison chalice of cricket, and really hope that Giles can be the difference England cricket  needs.

Hampshire have a new first team coach as they have appointed former South African assistant coach Adrian Birrell. I'll be watching this closely.

And now its time to head off to the Post Office,and a wander around the town.

Have a great Saturday.


No comments :