Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 December 2018

Not really sure what day it is



well I am up and dressed although it took me a good half hour to pinpoint which day of the week it is, and its Thursday and I have an opticians appointment as well as some work to get sorted,

Yes the festive rest is well and truly over.

I also need to sort out to get the carpets cleaned here at the chateau, although it was pointed out to me best to wait until the weather gets a bit better ( or until we have had snow). Note to self when we move to 'Residence Robinson', hardwood floors and non cream carpets are the order of the day!

The whole 'sandpapergte' thing rumbles on with Ricky Ponting chirping in this time, saying he is shocked by the timing and the content of the interviews with Smith and Bancroft.
Ponting thought that Bancroft may have done more harm than good to his 'brand'. And there it is! Bancroft is not a brand, he is a stupid boy! as were the other two.
 Bancroft also being accused of 'thowing Warner  under a bus'.
Nope!
Sorry Warner did that himself when he master minded the whole thing.

I have to say that it is all tiresome and irks that these cheats think that they can tug on the cricket publics heart strings.
I obviously ( as has been commented on ) do not have a heart as I feel nothing at all for the idiots.

Oh dear, after I said that I would not talk about it anymore!

Well sprouts are not on the menu at the chateau today as I have managed in 4 meals ( since last Saturday) to eat 2.5 bags of the things.
Now I love sprouts but I think that I may have overdone it this time, I totally blame Aldi for selling them for 19p.

And with that I am out of the door and off to do stuff. (I'm sure that eating will be involved in there somewhere).
There is cricket on too as South Africa are in action.

Happy Thursday.





No comments :