Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 December 2018

Its Christmas Eve







Well it is Christmas Eve and I am up and ready to head off for half a day at the saltmines.

That's about all that I can say on that subject without breaking out into swear words, so least said and all that stuff.

The weekend has been very busy with visiting, housework, more washing than you can believe ( how one person generates so much is beyond me, and it is me!) and finally sorting out the Xmas decorations ( and there are not a lot this year).

I put a chilli in the slow cooker last night and woke up this morning absolutely starving, the smell drifting through the house. This will be my lunch and the rest will go into the freezer as I up my game on the food prep front and preparing for the great slim down starting on boxing day.

I doubt I will be breaking a sweat at work today and will be sharing my chilli with the rest of the inmates. Upside neither of the 'Richard Tators' are in ( obviously their holidays were authorised!) so we'll crank up the radio and eat all the goodies that we take in.

I might even wear my Christmas jumpy!

Quick scan of the cricket news is still about the cheats, this time Cameron Bancroft blathering on about how he nearly gave up cricket for yoga. This was all put in a letter to himself...............which was then published. Sort of defeats the  object.
But as we all know the three cheats are now trying to  curry favour with anyone who will listen to them.

They cheated, they were found out, they were given bans from cricket, I for one do not feel sorry for them.


Right best head off to the saltmines before I get mega ranty.

Have a great Christmas Eve.





No comments :