Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 December 2018

I think that it is Friday








I think its Friday and I think that I should be considering getting out of bed, I've managed to resist the delights of chocolate, Camembert or brussel sprouts for breakfast and have had coffee and weetabix.
I have to get up soon as SA are on TV.

I had the radio on during the night and listened to Australia sort of fold, only for India to do the same in their 2nd innings,54-5 at stumps with Kohli out for a duck.

Making a match of it.


Yesterday was about work and the opticians, where as expected I needed new reading specs, I am now going to have to sell a kidney to pay for them.
I had a wander around the town, ( 5  mins) took a long way back home and racked up my 10000 steps for the day.
Then a nap, something that I used to love and of late have not been doing very much of.
Yes the Xmas break has reintroduced me to the art of napping and I like it,

As you can see, I am living it up!!!!

Now I really need to get up as there are lots to do and hopefully I will be able to convert it into compulsive reading tomorrow.

Have a great Friday,




No comments :