Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Mid week











So after a day trying to catch every update on the Yorkshire score at Notts, the teams looked very odd.
No Hodd ( the hero of last week), no Willey and No TLJL
We also  got ourselves another captain in Adam Lyth , we took on a Notts team with no Big Lukey!

a flurry of wickets in the afternoon had the score at  332-7



I got home and started to get sorted for heading off to Nottingham on Thursday AM
So bag sorted, food in preparation, flasks ready and clothes for every eventuality. That’s me sorted until stupid o’clock on Thursday when I will unpack the bag, repack it and throw another 12 outfits in the car for good measure.




My work day was in and out of meetings which meant that by home time I really wanted the car fairy to come and drive me home!
Not to be though and I had to fight my way through the traffic which has doubled now that the schools have gone back.


Ah moan moan moan

So super short as another busy day at the saltmines

Have a great day, its the middle of the working week and is actually my 'Friday'
YEAY!!!

No comments :