Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 September 2018

New week



Well a new week begins and its the last week of the domestic season.
That sort of takes the shine off everything, if there was any shine.


Yesterday as I set off to see besty chum Christine I walked out of the front door and saw straight away that my beautiful, much loved and overly cared for hydrangea had gone!
 Sometime between 6pm and 9am someone had very kindly decided to give it a new home.

Yes it was only a plant, but this was a gift from a friend, Miss Babs, when I was at my lowest ebb.
I may have had no furniture in my house, but I had a blue hydrangea in my 'yarden'.
I have a couple of cutting from this plant that I didn't give away this summer so I will nurture those and hope that they turn into the beautiful plant that I lost.

In cricket most teams are mobilising ready for their last game of the season.
My boys are off to Worcester.
Will I be heading there, well I will have to see what is going on at the office.

Middlesex are up at Chester le St so if all else fails I can go and cheer on Harrys boys.

I have a lot of work to catch up with so it may be a full week.

So I head off, another week in the slatmines, September is nearly over and we head into the latter part of the year.

Cricket is nearly finished.....................it all sounds a bit dull.

However I have plans made and intend to enjoy the  close season. No hibernation for me this year, a spot of sun and lots of fun. Just what the doctor ordered!

Until tomorrow





No comments :