Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 September 2018

And it's Friday!



and here it is, Friday!

The first Friday of a long few months before we have more cricket at home.

So yesterday Essex beat Surrey, although it was to no avail, they still lifted the championship trophy, good of them to keep it warm for us.

It was a thrilling match which I listened to through the mounds of paperwork on my desk.

Its going to be all work for the next few months.

Tonight sees the arrival of Miss Margot, as she comes to stay for the weekend.
I have lots of thrilling things lined up to do and I am sure she will be captivated by getting the car MOT'd and doing a 4 mile round trip walk. I foresee the rest of Saturday being a lazy one for the two of us.
Although Sunday weather permitting we are off to the beach.

This afternoon includes getting the barnet cut and doing the shopping, ah the absolute excitement, I am barely able to contain myself.


I'm busy working through the review of the season which I hope to post in the next couple of days.

That is always the saddest part of the year as I put the season to bed.

Well super short today as I have to go to see 'big Al, the hungry persons pal' and order the bacon butties................I'm sure that the new Director will put a stop to that shortly!!!

I'm sure if he could stop us breathing he would!

Yes all is not well in the land of waste water and I am expecting a flurry of resignations to be floating across the desk very soon!

too sad for words.

well time to go, have a great Friday

No comments :