Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 September 2018

Sleepy Sunday


well its Sunday and the usual work is being done here at the Chateau.

The beds are stripped and the washing machine is on, the dishwasher is filling up and I am about to head off and see my besty chum Christine before she goes into hospital tomorrow.
There is lots to do today as I  get the house into order ready for a long winter.

There are things to list on ebay and things to take to the tip and the charity shop, the clear out continues.

I have plenty to keep me occupied in the coming months, which includes losing some weight, so there will be lots of walking and pilates being done.
The preparation for .......................dare I say it, Christmas is also under way.

Well I have to do something to while away the dark winter days, you'll be able to hear the sound of knitting needles very soon.

I've been checking around the cricket and see the Malahide are to host an Ireland v England ODI, since one of my old London colleagues lives there I may be begging a bed for a couple of nights and heading off to see that.

Interesting to see that Marcus North has been made Director of cricket at Durham, I wonder what changes he will make there.

I also see that the old would be eccentric Peter Trego has signed a white ball only deal with Somerset, this seems to be trendy at the moment.

So we are heading into the last week of the season, where did it go?

I am already preparing the cricket countdown calendar to start ticking away next weekend.


Happy Sunday



No comments :