Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 September 2018

A slightly bitter taste



I spent yesterday listening to the commentary on the Yorkshire match and getting 'Yupdates' from James Bond ( who had been out on surveillance in Worcester),
Gary Ballance and Jack Brooks being the 9th wicket heroes of the hour. We know the way this match is heading, but there are 2 more days.

We  had managed to save ourselves from the drop only to be stabbed in the heart by 'supporters' and I use that term loosely.
I still don't understand why you call yourself a supporter and then spend most of your time slating the coaching team, or the team, or the hierarchy or the cleaning ladies ( OK last bit not true but you get my drift).
What a group of moaning old miseries!
As I have said before when morale was really low, do they  think that the players don't read the tweets ( some people know Galey does, as he bocks them).

I'm proud to say that I don't need to be part of a fan page or Twitter group who make such comments and I prefer to support, in the true meaning of the word. yes there are times when I am not happy with what is going on, but I know that the club know what they are doing better than keyboard warriors. ( bring on the 'anonymous' comments).

The season is nearly over and we have a winter to rebuild. It will happen and we will come back stronger.


In other news Lancashire were relegated, I don't want to dwell on this as it has little  relevance to us next season.


 Thought for the day.

Even when the chips are down
Try not to wear a frown
Fill your heart and belly with fire
We are the one and only Yorkshire!


No comments :