Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Phew what a relief!



well now, finally with only days to spare we know that we are staying in the First Division.
mind you, my boys love to take it to the wire and it took all day to secure the points needed to make it alright.

It was like the last match of last season all over again!

So we are staying up and I just know that next year will be our year.

we are ironing out the creases and moving forward in a positive way.
what more can we ask for, well I am sure the #galeout gang will start bleating again soon, but for the moment lets just be thankful that we are still up.

Adil Rashid signed a one year, all format contract, not that we will see much of him.

So all we need now is news on a new batting coach.

well I have one more white rose that came into bloom yesterday so I am taking that as sign that we may hear something soon.

The work/life balance that I had meticulously planned on Sunday went out of the door within 5 minutes of getting home, I really need to sort myself out, but after another disappointing day I just couldn't face the 'to do' list!

However onward and upward, I am sure that I will get myself into some sort of order this week.

So today will be about supporting the boys and luckily, my own personal 'James Bond' is at the ground, sending me updates of all that is happening.

Well time to hit the road and start the day.

happy Tuesday,

No comments :