Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 September 2018

Its very autumnal




Its a cold and Autumnal morning here in the North East of Blighty, the washing is on and the beds are stripped, one batch of 'hedgerow chutney' is made and I am about to make another batch of tomato and lime, using the tomatoes that I have grown.

All to be done in the next hour or so and then a trip to the 'dechetterie' and the charity shop, they will be getting a delivery of shoes and handbags!
Yes I have had a cull and I am letting go of some more things!

I have decided to pack up the cricket sweaters for safe keeping and will be doing that later.

Yesterday was a full day of cricket  and it turned into a bit of a party as I had surprise visitors, well they knew I would have the cricket on and there would be food! ( I'm useful for some things!)

As I had backed Worcestershire, I was really pleased to see them win the trophy on their first visit

However that feeling in the pit of my stomach about the whole commercial feel of the day didn't sit well, I have been , it was fun, and a full day out, but it is all a bit to razzmatazz for me.

It made me think about the '100' will it sell out at a final?


So very well done to Worcestershire and hard cheese to Sussex. that's the game, someone wins someone loses

Well a big two weeks loom for the White Rose and I am preparing myself now for it. We are up against  Hampshire who look to be without Dale Steyn who has been called up into the South African team.
Great news for South Africa not so for Hampshire.

I'm off now to do all my jobs.

happy Sunday,



No comments :