Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 December 2018

TGIF




I am currently lying in bed typing this, listening to the cricket and can hear the sound of rain falling outside................I just do not want to get up, its warm and cosy.

The dark mornings (and evenings) are not something that I like at all and I know that if I was an animal I would be a hedgehog, not because I am prickly ( although some would disagree) but because I could hibernate!

I have had the cricket on all night, Australia having a nightmare with the loss of Finch for a big fat 0.
Its now down to Head and Cummins to try to get the runs up to a respectable number as they chase 250.


AND THEN THE LAPTOP CRASHED!


PANIC!!!!

Quickly get in car and race to work with said device.

The news is, that it has not just crashed, it has died!

RIP little 'lapdog' you were a great help to me on my travels and  I will miss you so much.


And now I am on the net looking for a new one.


Happy Friday.





No comments :