Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 April 2020

another day




Another day and we are still plodding along here in the office, I have lots to do and also 4 O & M's to get out before the 2nd week in May.
Its all go for us...………………………...not so sure I can say the same for some of the home 'workers'.


I've been busy at The Wickets and upcycled a little side table that was going to the charity shop, it is now going in the 'petit salon' and looks very nice. I had looked for something on line but then realised that I couldn't order as I like to touch and see something before I buy it, and its difficult enough to send things back in good times, bit more difficult at the moment.

I have ordered new curtains too and will be looking for new cushions which again will be difficult on line, but needs must at the moment.

I might finally get a room finished. and I am really pleased about that.

My lovely friend Phil who is a keen amateur photographer has given me access to a set of pictures that he took and that I said I liked, I have ordered 2  for the room when it is done, I am looking forward to getting them put up.

Its been an up and down week in the office, morale has actually hit rock bottom and trying to gee everyone up has been hard.

Looks at if the ECB are heading for more criticism as it appears that Colin Graves heir apparent is not quite as squeaky clean  as a Chairman should be ( Graves must be a whisker behind him).

Oh dear it just doesn't get any better.

However lets see what happens.


And now I am heading off to work, the roads seem to  be getting  busier, more people returning to work?

Have a good day stay safe.













No comments :