Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Midweek already


Well its Wednesday, midweek already and we look as if we are no nearer to the end of lockdown. In some ways this is good as the stats of Covid 19 do  not seem to be levelling out.

I was back at work yesterday and this in itself brought a host of problems. It appeared that one of the Richard Taters had been in over the weekend { was this essential travel?} leaving an note on my desk of things to be done, this is the same one that I have had no contact with since he ran out of the door 3 weeks ago.

So on top of everything else I am now the cleaning of the office and the toilets { including the men} as our cleaner has been furloughed.
Well I think that you can imagine what happened at 7 46pm...…...and no surprise I woke him up...…………..ah the working from home lark, a 3 week + holiday for him it seems.

However there was an upside as one of the workshop lads was about to dump a radiator cover in the skip behind one of the workshops and it was rescued and in the back of the limo before you could blink an eye.

It needs a bit of TLC, which after the lounge wall has been painted will be next on the agenda.

One less for there lovely Rhys to make for me, and it will do a treat.

And for anyone in the 'radiator covers cost you more in energy' corner, this one has a reflective back plate, and in my house the heating is rarely on as its like a flipping furnace courtesy of my neighbours.

Well I am heading off to not do the cleaning of mens toilets { the two men can do theirs}. Everyone has to hoover their workspace and clean their area.

I am not adding cleaner to my CV that is for sure, no offence to cleaners in any way, I have quite a lot of other things to deal with daily without this.


stay safe.




No comments :