Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2020

Trying to keep positive



Another day and moving closer to the weekend, its a bit of a relief as I am ready for some rest and peace and quiet.
Its been remarkably busy with extra work coming in yesterday as an emergency.
Which is good for the company and also keeping my troops busy.

There is a lot of  chat going around about when and if we will get to see any cricket  this summer.

Also a lot about the 100.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I can see that this is going to be pushed and pushed to be played as the ECB will not do an about turn.

If lockdown is extended It may be that overseas players cant come, or do they want to? {$$$$}

However as there is no solid information and its all whispers and hearsay, then I think we will just have to wait.


I 'm looking to have  a quieter and much more relaxed summer than I had even been preparing myself for.

I may actually have to buy a sun lounger for the garden.

However some sun would help and with Easter just over a week away, it looks like we may be having some of the white stuff....................... weather just been on the news and I think I may be wrapping up the hydrangeas earlier than expected!!!!


please no!!!!!


well back to it all


have a safe and peaceful day.










No comments :