Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 April 2020

Week 3 begins





Here we go with the start of week 3 of lockdown, and still some people don't understand what it actually means.
There are still house parties going on, people are still congregating in parks and taking long drives.

Figures for deaths yesterday were at there highest and I would say that we will be looking at lockdown until the end of April.
this could result in many of us being furloughed as companies try to keep themselves going.
Many may face redundancy, its a very unsure time for everyone.

And the Prime Minister is in hospital.

Not looking good, its hoped that the figures start to go down this week, which in light of the lock down in Spain, may not happen.
Scary times.

However lockdown weekend for me this weekend was as follows, Friday go to work, finish early, head to do essential shopping, stand socially distant outside supermarket for 45 minutes before my turn to  enter. shop.
Car, home unpack shopping, watch TV and bed.
Saturday, up and out for exercise at 5.30am and then home to do housework and washing and make chutney. do some sewing and watch TV then early night.
Sunday, exercise  at 5,30am  and then drew up plans for the hallway, work to commence as soon as I can get what I need from Wickes or B & Q.
Potted on my peas and checked on the pots in the garden,where I found that my Boule de Neige cuttings from The Chateau had buds on them.
My tomatoes are coming through and I fear that I am beginning to sound like Percy Thrower!!!!

And now here we are at Monday , I  am showered, facial yoga done and dressed ready to head out of the door to work ,via the Post Office.

What will this week have in store?

Hopefully some cricket news.

Keep safe and well,




No comments :