Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 April 2020

keeping my chins up



a couple of positives to come out of the lockdown for me,

I am not eating any  chocolate  or crisps and for some reason not snacking between meals.

We are having a communal breakfast in the office , which although we all keep social distancing in place, makes for a  nice start to the day.

we are also doing lunches to share too.

It has brought about a great cameraderie  and the 3 of us, get on and do our daily work, whilst looking out for each other.

Always a positive.


I am sleeping so well and am so less stressed, this all goes against how I think I should feel, but it goes to show how much I carry around with a full office etc.

Further to last weeks consumer guide to hand creams I have added another to the list.

Creightons Raspberry and Pomegranate Revive hand Cream 99p in Home Bargains.

this is working well at the moment against the  drying effects of the anti bac products I have to use.

I will keep you up to date on any further consumer trials.


 However if anyone wants me to do a consumer test on vodka, gin, Amber rum or champagne, DM me for information of where to send it.!
( well you never know)


In cricket I wonder why Mr Vaughan is not wanting the made up game played behind closed doors...……………...it couldn't be because of his stable of players on his books could it?
Maybe  he should be as loyal to County cricket where he was able to hone his skill to get him where he is today.

#myopiniononly

 Rumours that the ECB are looking to pledge £60m  to help out grassroots cricket and counties in the current climate will be great …..if it happens.


And it is one year since Jon passed away.
 I am wearing my hedgehog earrings and my ring and I am smiling.
Too many wonderful memories to be sad.
Life is too short and too precious to let it slip by in  tearful recollection

to love and to have been loved are great achievements in life.

Never miss an opportunity to grab a little bit of happiness.

Be safe and be happy.

#allinthistogether







No comments :