Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 January 2022

Another week begins



 Its been  busy weekend here as there has been more moving around of furniture, trips to the tip and generally sorting out.

I bumped into Mr Funky the Chauffeur on Saturday so we went and had a coffee and a catch up. 

I finished one of the cricket teddies and with one left to do, I am spurred on to get this out of the way.

The garden is looking very wintery and sad, I have a new bench coming soon , so hopefully this might brighten it up a bit. Its just that time of year really, everything looks a little bit jaded.

In cricket, England drew the 4th teste which  halted a possible 5-0 whitewash which I really thought was on the cards.

Moving into the new week, I really don;;t know what it will entail, its a surprise everyday at the moment.

On Friday I do know that I have a virtual tour of  the UK facilities in th morning and the US in the afternoon.

All interesting.

and with that I am off, the blogs seem to be getting shorter everyday.


have a good day whatever you are doing


No comments :