Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 January 2022

On we go

 


Tuesday and another cold and frosty start here in the north east of blighty. I imagine that we will be having another beautiful day with clear blue skies and sunshine, Its lovely to look out from the office window but I can assure you that on my lunchtime walk it is bitterly cold.
Not much to report here at Maison des Guichets, work is still busy and gaining 1.5 hours in the evening is a revelation, not to mention the mornings.

I see that Otis Gibson is being touted as the keeper of the poison chalice, I am not knocking the club I love, but I am sure that any coach is going to enter the club and instantly be put into restraints. I actually hope that he does come as I have a lot of time for him.

I see that some of the England team were caught mid shenanigans with some of the Australian team.
Good to see some camaraderie between the two teams, but sad that it was seen to be broken up by the police. Now the ECB are going to get involved, my guess that they will fine the players and put the money back into their coffers.
My thoughts on this, if they fine the lads then donate the money to an Alcohol abuse charity, just a thought.

And of course this brings up the  'drinks culture' debate.

I'm one to talk!

have a great day, stay safe.

No comments :