Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 January 2022

Thursday already


 

I'm not sure where the week has gone, its Thursday and nearly the end of the week. 

My weeks have changed considerably and as such my mornings are totally different to how they used to be. No more rushing around  to get out of the door at 7am, now I have a more sedate type of morning and that's half the reason I won't be blogging every day ( that and the fact there is not much to blog about).

I am taking time back for me and loving it.

I've set myself up with a whole  new routine, which includes a lovely walk at lunchtime.

Over in Yorkshire they have set up a new routine and regime as they appointed ( as expected) Ottis Gibson as coach, I wish him well and hope that he can pull the team together in time for the start of the season.

Someone who I have never been struck on as I thought he was a touch too smarmy, is Jonathon Agnew. He now appears to be public enemy number one over comments in the press. I am totally against his views. Having watched, 'The Man who bought cricket' and his views on there I was a tad surprised. as I said though, a touch too smarmy for me and  any publicity and all that !!!!


right I'm off across the landing for the day.

Have a good one.

No comments :