Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 January 2022

thoughts for Tuesday


 As I was lying in bed this morning listening to the news and realising when most of us were sitting at home on our own, in 2020, the government were allegedly, having BYOB parties.

As my garden now is'nt big enough to hold 100 people, and I was scared half to death by the doom and gloom that was on every news item, there was no way that I was mixing with anyone apart from the three people that I worked with.

I brought my own bottle ever Friday and stayed home tying to keep myself safe.

I have no confidence in any of the political parties at this moment in time, as I said at the time, instead of fighting against each other at the start of the pandemic and since, why didn't they try to work together?

To be honest, I've begun to think that it is all a very poorly performed production, the goodies and the baddies, although which is which I am yet to figure out.

Over in the cricket world, Tom Curran is out for 4 months with a stress fracture in his lower back, at 26 years old I would say that this is not great. 

Yorkshire are being pushed by the ECB to regain their test status by the summer, ah much as love my county I can see that Colin is worried he wont be getting any money!

well I am late posting this as I forgot to push the button at 6am!

Head too full of other things

Have a great day 


No comments :