Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Its midweek in the blink of an eye

 


Well the first day in the new job was over in the blink if an eye, very busy, very full on and lots to learn, you tend to forget what first days/weeks are like.

My work colleagues are all in the realms of 'Teams' and we all communicate that way, I'm used to this from the first lockdown, however this is the new normal for me from now on .

On we go.

Yorkshire announced yesterday that Ryan Sidebottom and Steve Harmison would be  taking up the roles as interim coaches. I have no problem with Ryan, but Harmison, well I hope the interim period is short for him. At least all the Yorkshire players will be told regularly what a great player he is and how good he was. Let's hope he fulfills his role.

Is he really the best for the job?, Is it the right time for Ryan to come back? Are we just trying to plug holes? Can this get us through the season? Are we at rock bottom?

We will see.

I am currently listening to the 60000th test match ( well it sort of feels like that) and there is much excitement by the commentators that England have taken 3 wickets. to be honest lads its a little bit too late.

Well time to head across the landing, the upside of this job is that I get to go home for lunch! 


Ohhh, cricket may be rained off again and score is 126-3


Have a good day.



No comments :