Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 January 2022

week 3 begins

 


I'm back again at the start of week 3 in my new job.

I am enjoying my work and very busy, lots to learn and pick up, but I am getting there.

I have a great team and really enjoy afternoons with the American side of the team. 

I actually am also enjoying no rush hour drive, and particularly enjoying sleep.

I will continue to write the blog for the time being, but maybe not everyday.

So what else has been going on ?


Well apart from work I met up with TLML on Saturday we shopped, had a long lunch and also went through our forthcoming trip to Iceland. Its getting so close. A grand day out.

Micky came to stay yesterday and is fast asleep at my side as I am typing this, his Dad is collecting  him shortly.

England lost to Australia ending the series 4-0 down.

I wonder how long it will take for the ECB to realise that by strangling the County Championship they had managed to make out test team look wholly ineffectual. 

Having watched the documentary on Sky ''The Man who bought cricket' it is obvious that money is all that matters to them.

Scrap The Hundred now and give us back proper cricket.


Well time to cross the landing and switch on the laptop.

Have a great day, stay safe and be careful out there it is foggy and icy here.


 


No comments :