Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 September 2018

A big week begins



Back at Monday again, and a big week begins in both work and cricket for me.

Two aspects of work should be resolved this week and my boys are off to Nottingham.

All of the above are very important.

England won the Test  and the series yesterday, I didn't watch, to be honest I am pretty bored of test cricket at the moment.

The hype of players, the slating of them when they don't win and the pundits pretty much pulling everyone apart, its bad enough listening to it at County championship level.

so the last part of my season will be about the CC with a little bit of T20 finals day thrown in for light relief.

Hampshire are losing two of their stalwarts as Sean Ervine and Jimmy Adams announce their retirement.
Time for young guns to come through.

Its a busy week ahead so I had best get on my way.

I know this is very very short, but blogs this week may be intermittent due to excessive work load for next 3 days.

 we are only weeks away from the end of cricket and the end of summer as I know it.

happy Monday








No comments :