Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Hurrah there is some crickety news.






Oh my days, Scotland have been in action in a Tri series in the UAE and got beaten by the USA.
Yes the USA.
We need to be careful because I'm sure that they will soon take ownership of the game, probably the pilgims started to play on Plymouth Rock when they landed.

As for Scotland, well hopefully they bounce back.


On the scan front, after being first having my poor arm twisted into some very uncomfortable positions for a sonogram  I then had the pleasure of the MRI, I now have to go to the Docs for the results....that should be interesting as I can't wait to see how long I have to wait for an appointment.

I also scored another 100% on my latest assignment in my quest to train to teach facial yoga.
I am now starting to put together a format for any classes I may hold.

Hopefully Once into  the new year I will be closer to doing this.

Well super short today as it's a filthy morning with lashing rain and very windy . I'm off for  hopefully my final trip to the Post Office for this year.

Have a fabulous day .

No comments :