Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 December 2019

Nearly end of week







Well it nearly took a two ton truck to drag me out of bed this morning, I'm totally worn out, however I am now booked in for physio, next Monday so hopefully the chain is nearly complete and I will be running a half marathon in January ( more like eating half a marathon ).
The plan is to get my knee fully mended and then start some gentle exercise (  walking to a bar for a martini?).

Once I've had the scan on my arm and shoulder I hope that I am done with the Doctors/hospital for a while.

The strange thing is that through out this my potassium levels have risen and stayed put! WTD!!


So its Thursday and after this one there are only 2 more until mon vacances.


As I am not able to get away for the long hoped for holiday I have a cunning plan and hope to hop over to Europe for a couple of days and then hop back and chill out watching Xmas movies. Fingers crossed on this plan.

And  so to crickety news and it's the sad news from yesterday that Bob Willis has passed away.
A great cricketer and a 'marmite ' pundit who will be missed.
RIP Bob.


No comments :