Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Slowly slowly








Well its a slow morning this morning, Im  still strugglig to get moving,but thanks to some skillful chat on my behalf, I managed to  get my  repeat painkiller  prescription in record time, and also bump up my scan date for my shoulder so I should be bounding around soon......well moving slightly quicker.


I am also busy finally getting Xmas things packed up to send out. I just have to find the time to get to the Post Office.

The house looks as if a bomb has gone off ( downstairs) and I have lost the will to do anything about it, Hopefully when Roxy has been on Thursday it will look better ( I of course will have cleaned up for the cleaner coming!).


I've been reading some of  the comments and things said about Joe Denleys dropped catch.
I'm sure he will never forget it but some of the things written by so called England fans was quite awful.
I'm guessing they've never dropped a catch.......because they've never played cricket!!!!.

I've got a lot of things to do today as I am short of right hand girl, 3 electricians and a commissioning engineer.
So I'm keeping it brief and heading off.




No comments :