Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 December 2019

You must be totally bored





I am sure by now that you must be totally bored of stories about chutney and cake and my arm and leg.
I know I am, however the amount of cricket news is negligible, even the announcement of the Test team for South Africa, did little to spike my interest.

And talking South Africa, they are in the midst of ( to put it bluntly ) a s**t storm.
I'm not sure how this will all reflect on the team but I personally can't wait for the cricket to begin over Christmas period.

As I can't find any more news from cricet world I will bore you with news on my knee/ankle.

So new physio and boy was he brutal. He told  me straight out that at 21* I was overweight and had thrown my whole  body out of alignment.
This was due to foot injury 5 months ago which in turn slowed me down I gained weight putting more pressure on Achilles and knee.
This set up PFPS which I can improve dramatically by exercise  taking up (again) Pilates (to strengthen my core) and losing 'at least 3stone' (his words).

To be honest he didn't tell me anything I didnt already know.

And  so today  I have the big scan at11.30am and then will go back to the office for my chickpea Pattie and salad and glass of almond milk.

Fab!

Until tomorrow (when hopefully there will be cricket news a plenty).

* age was changed to protect her Ladyship




No comments :