Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 December 2019

The end is in sight







Well its midweek and the end of the working week is in sight, it is also the end of the working year.


In crickety news, I had to have a little chuckle to myself, reading about how Jofra Archer was in doubt for the warm up game of the winter tour, because he has a cold!
Oh my dog!

And then my favourite crock Mark Wood is not fit, still has side and knee problems. So this begs the question, why was he taken out to South Africa, he is obviously taking over from Finny as the best ECB tourist.
 Finny has gone one better now that he commentates on TMS...….that'll be until  he has a fractured tongue!

I was listening to the BBL at my desk yesterday morning which made for better listening than the whinging of boys at being into day 2 without  heating.
Norty Morty doesn't complain as his thermostat is obviously broken ( or as he say he's just got a lot of blubber) as he is hot all the time, it was mentioned that it might be the 'manopause' and  he might need HRT, I needed HEAT as I was flipping freezing in my corner!

I went upstairs and raided the workwear boxes, there were some of the old company fleeces in there ( brand new), so I decided that this was the way forward for me, however after about half an hour of smelling oil in my office, I was reliably informed  ( by Mickey Dripping) that the fleeces had never been worn due to an 'incident' in the workshop.

Even after removing it I smelt like I was wearing 'Castrol no5'!!!


We are all gearing ourselves up for the next two days, I just can't wait to be able to get in the car, go home and not think about work for a while, however still lots of work to do before that happens.


have a great Wednesday.


No comments :