Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 December 2019

Well the weekend is over






Again!

I am hard pushed to see where it went to.
I was in a world of final chutney making and icing the  few cakes that I had managed to get made. As I normally make abut 20 cakes the paltry effort of 6 means that there are obviously less to go around.

Its been a lean homemade Christmas this year. However as I have finally come to realise, I and my health are more important ( and if that sounds selfish to some, then I hope you never have the last months that I have had).

That aside, it is the run up to the festive period and I intend to enjoy this one as much as possible.

There are many reason why Christmas does not fill me with giddy excitement.
I'm lucky if I manage to get the tree up.
I must try to do that next weekend

Other things to do is make the 3rd trip to the Post Office today hopefully after physio.
And  hopefully this is the last one.


And 'pooooof' just like that I'm lying in bed trying to summon the energy to get up.
Luckily only one more Monday after today, And then holibobs.


Have a great day


No comments :