Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Lots to do










Well I am up and dressed and ready to head off to the office,

I am trying to get things done bit by bit and have a weekly 'to do' list so that I keep on track. I know that I have to slow down and take it steady, hence the list.

Last night I had some  things to pack up to  be posted, but also managed to use up some pears and plums and made the last ( yes really) of the chutney for this year.
It has been hard this year to do the things that I normally do for Christmas gifts, hopefully I can get it all sorted. If not well, at least I tried
.

In other news, I will soon be allowed to go to physio again, this will hopefully be the last link in the chain which is pulling me back to full health.
I absolutely hate not being able to do what I normally do...............at 100mph.
The whole feeling of just being out of sorts is frustrating, and as I have seen nearly ever Xmas movie in existence, the TV is boring!!!!


I did some crickety stuff  too. I booked my flight and hotel to go to Southampton next season,, this match is the only one that I can get even remotely excited about as I will be able to catch up with Terry, who is now retired from Hampshire duties, and of course a couple of nights out with James Bond who will be on manoeuvres in the area.
I love the Ageas Bowl, a beautiful ground, and catching up with my two 'boys' will be even better.

As predicted yesterday the weather did get in the way of England in New Zealand.
A draw was the result.

Well it really is time to head off out the door.
I hope I get my new painkillers today, I sort  of need them.






No comments :